Terms and Conditions for Resala Academy
Student Attendance Policy
Regular Class Attendance:
- If a student failed to attend the first class, please contact admin@resala-academy..com to explain the reason for absence. For the rest of the classes, the student should notify both teacher and admin 3 hours before the class otherwise this would be considered as non-attendance case.
- It is highly recommended to attend all classes to help us achieve your learning objectives.
Punctual Class Attendance:
- The teacher would join on the class timing and will wait for 15 minutes. In case the student won’t show up, he will leave the meeting room and the class would be considered as done.
- The student must make sure to get in touch with the teacher before the class starts throughout Whatsapp so if he/she has any problems with their class settings, the teacher may assist the student.
- In emergency situations (connection failure, power cut, illness, etc.), students must contact their teacher through the phone to let him/her know the situation otherwise the class would be considered as performed in case there is no show-up.
Online Classrooms should be considered as the real-based classrooms
- It is vital to treat the classroom as a real based one. The virtual classroom should be regarded as a professional environment with mutual respect for both teachers and students.
- Much emphasis will be given to the active participation of students. Teachers will have to submit a report every month concerning the performance of his/her students.
Regarding Absence/Missed Classes
- If the student is planning to be absent for a class/for a number of classes, the student must make sure to inform in advance to the teacher and admin “at least 3 hours before the class”. Please note that the missed classes due to the unplanned leave of the students will not be made up later by the teacher.
- If you are a student of 1 to 1 session, the classes missed by the students will not be made up later unless it has been informed 3 hours in advance before the class. Classes missed due to the absence of your teacher will be rescheduled for another day convenient for both you and your teacher.
- In case of planned leave by a student, it is the responsibility of the student to notify the teacher about his/her absence and to let him/her know that you will not be able to show up in the class.
- Once the time for a class is set, it will not be changed unless it’s really necessary to do so, and an appropriate decision will be taken by the admin and the teacher in each particular case.
- Children under the age of 10 should be guided by their parents and their participation will be observed along with their child.
- Parents or adult students can send a mail regarding their teachers punctuality & discipline, class times or any other related issues to the admin on email@example.com or over Whatsapp, and the decision will be taken in accordance with the policies and rules of our academy with the intention of providing the best services for all the stakeholders involved.
- If a student is unsatisfied with his/her teacher in the first week, then he/she can send a mail to us or talk with us over Whatsapp# +201110563087, but please note that a student cannot change his/her teacher for more than once in a given month and if that happens 3 times in 3 different months, the student will have an option of opting out from our academy.
- For further enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If student missed one-month classes and wish to have a full refund he/she/parents must email us at email@example.com by the end of that month or by the first of next month
- Refunds are made on whole month fee only, no partial refunds will be done for any number of missed classes however these missing classes can be made-up in case it was planned and notified.
Other Important notes:
- Please ask doubts during the assigned classroom session time. The teacher is not obliged to reply to messages on WhatsApp, other chats, phones as he/she may be occupied and will be catering to other students.
- Teacher expects your full focus and dedication towards learning. It has been found that those who complete the course earlier than the stipulated time, had passion and gave top priority to the course.
- Please help us spread this mission by sharing about us in your community.
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Resala Academy accessible at https://resala-academy.com/.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Resala Academy may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Resala Academy a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Resala Academy reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Resala Academy express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Resala Academy, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Resala Academy, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Resala Academy from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Resala Academy is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Resala Academy is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Resala Academy and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of eg, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in eg for the resolution of any disputes.